FACILITIES OF DENTAL MATERIALS SCIENCE
Our undergraduate students can benefit from the range resources available, including:
- Comprehensive computer facilities several high performance PC clusters.
- SIOHS’s comprehensive libraries, including the Postgraduate reading materials and The JPMC Library can also be accessed as a research resource.
- Students will have access to state-of-the-art laboratories and equipment where they can perform their practical and learn about materials science.
RESEARCH BASE MODELS
- Students will be delight to have a various experimental research base models which creates their own concept in 3 dimensional study.
- Departmental labs include a ceramics laboratory featuring computer aided microscopy. This lab assists skilled in manufacturing prosthetic device and helps students to learn about different procedures in making of various prosthesis.
- State of the art lecture halls and seminar rooms that facilities Students to groom themselves in a fruitful learning environment.