FACILITIES OF PROSTHODONTICS
REMOVABLE PROSTHODONTICS OPD
- Six fully equipped Dental Units for Removable Prosthodontics.
FIXED PROSTHODONTICS OPD
- Four fully equipped Dental Units for Crown and Bridge.
WAX UP AND PLASTER ROOM
- Fabrication of Complete and Partial Denture.
- A Removable dental prosthesis that replaces the entire dentition and associated structures of the maxillae or mandible.
- A removable partial denture usually consists of replacement teeth attached to a pink or gum-colored plastic base, which is sometimes connected by metal framework that holds the denture in place in the mouth. Partial dentures are used when one or more natural teeth remain in the upper or lower jaw.
- A dental implant is an artificial tooth root that is placed into your jaw to hold a replacement tooth or bridge.
CROWN AND BRIDGE
- Crown is an artificial replacement that restores missing tooth (or several teeth) structure by surrounding the remaining structure.
- A bridge is a fixed dental restoration (a fixed dental prosthesis) used to replace a missing tooth (or several teeth) by joining an artificial tooth permanently to adjacent teeth or dental implants.
- A maxillofacial prosthesis used to close a congenital or acquired tissue opening, primarily of the hard palate and/or contiguous alveolar/soft tissue structures.
- Porcelain laminate veneers consist of a compilation of several thin ceramic layers which replace original tooth enamel, and an adhesive layer.
- Occlusal splints (also called bite splints, bite planes, or night guards) are removable dental appliances carefully molded to fit the upper or lower arches of teeth.