FACILITIES OF OPERATIVE DENTISTRY
- Corrective treatment for improve the appearance of a person teeth and natural harmony with face.
- (root canal treatment): treatment of the teeth with inflamed or necrotic pulp.
- Whitening the discolored teeth.
- Transplantation of a tooth, such as a wisdom tooth, to another location with missing tooth in the same mouth.
- Restoration of the injured teeth to its original state functionally and esthetically
- Restoration of the damaged or decayed teeth and treatment of the sensitive teeth.
ENDODONTIC MICROSURGERY (APICAL SURGERY)
- Removal the inflamed tissue of the teeth surgically in cases of root canal treatment failure or recurrence of symptoms.