FACILITIES OF ANATOMY
- Ergonomic touchscreen displays for accessing Sectra Education Portal content. Enabling interactive medical education and anatomy training in smaller groups and larger lectures
- Dissection is carried out in dissection hall, which is equipped with the necessities for dissecting the cadavers. Students do practice of dissection as a part of medical education.
- We have 25 complete body skeletons which are issued to students for learning.
PLASTIC MODEL MUSEUM
- Equally important for teachers and students where teachers demonstrate the important structure on the models which plays a vital role in understanding the details of structures and functions.
- Hand made specimens are made from cadavers by a team of dedicated professionals of his department which help in understanding the subject .
- Department of Anatomy has a COLD STORAGE PLANT of international standards, preserving six dead bodies for the dissection, which is necessary for students of 1st Year and 2nd Year.