SIOHS Vision To be internationally recognized as a leader in dental education, research, patient care and community service.
• To be known for innovative dental education, commitment to cultural diversity, discovery, transfer of scientific knowledge, the superior skills of our graduates and comprehensive dental care delivery in an environment that stimulates professional growth.
• To build the state of art Dental Institution where teaching, learning and community service will always be a top priority and take all affiliated dental colleges on board.
• To serve the humanity and make an awareness regarding the oral diseases in rural and urban areas and groom the dental graduates not only meet the international standards but also according to need of our community.
SIOHS Goals are :
• To graduate proficient general dentists who understand the importance of life-long learning, professional development, and their responsibility to the community-at-large.
• To contribute in the advancement of dental sciences knowledge and practice by support of research conducted through its faculty and students.
• To ensure that its graduates are equipped with theoretical knowledge and sound clinical skills which make them self-learners and critical thinkers with an ethical orientation.