VISION AND MISSION
- To build healthier communities through person centered integrated comprehensive primary care.
To be an academic center of excellence in Family Medicine through
- Developing local models of community based primary care centers and provide high quality, cost effective, person centered, and holistic care with interdisciplinary collaboration.
- Incorporating Family Medicine education as an integral part of M.B.B.S curriculum.
- Producing Family Medicine academic leaders through the development of fellowship programs.
- Raising the standards of Primary care practitioners by introducing Diploma and membership programs.
- Conducting and promoting a research based environment to improve educational standards and quality of health care.
- Promoting Family Medicine at local, regional and international level through advocacy and collaborative research.
- Building local and regional network among practicing physicians of government and private sector.