APPNA Institute of Public Health provides admissions to individuals on the basis of merit in MPH program.
The candidate should be a leader and analytical thinker to provide policy support and understand the patterns in the community.
The participants should posses one of the following qualification or an equalent to get enrolled (16 years of education from HEC and / or PMDC recognize university).
• MBBS(Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery)
• BDS(Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
• D. Pharmacy
• B.Sc Nursing(Bachelor of Science in Nursing)
• Medical technologists having four years education after F.sc • DVM( Doctor of Veterinary Medicine)
• Master’s Degree in a relevant subjects such as Anthropology, Human Nutrition, Microbiology, Physiology, Psychology, Sociology and Zoology
• Masters or four years bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Environmental Sciences, International Relations and Business Administration.
The candidate should, preferably, have at least one to two years of working experience.
In the case of MBBS degree holders one year of full-time House Job from a PMDC recognized institution.
Test of English proficiency A proof of valid TOEFL Score > 90 or IELTS > 6
Applicant must provide completed original form with requisite documents to the admission office one or before the specified date.
Application processing fee of Rs. 500 in the form of Bank Draft in favor of Jinnah Institute of Public Health should be submitted with the application form on the day of application submission.